Saturday, August 23, 2008

Good morning, blog, how are you?

Hello!  It is Saturday morning, and a good day to start a new blog (if you ask me)!  You probably already know this is you're here, but I'm Grace, a graduate student (hence the blog name), and I live in Oklahoma.  I am studying to be a Marriage and Family Therapist with the eventual goal of working with families of children who have a chronic or terminal illness.  I think.  Ask me again in a year, and we'll see if that plan has stuck.

You may be wondering what you can expect to see here on this blog.  Well, I am too!  I expect it to be a hodge-podge of scrapbooking pages, meal-planning, pictures of our pets, and stories about life in general.  If I find something cool, I'll share it here too.  Also, I try (as much as possible) to participate in the Company Girls activities at Home Sanctuary.  I encourage you to follow along--Rachel Anne is great, and she has wonderful ideas for making your home the kind of sanctuary your family (and you!) deserve.  I'll post a little about that from time to time, too.

So, in sum: This blog is as random as I am, yet cohesive in that it's about me and our little family.

Today, I have to finish reading for classes next week, clean out the refridgerator, go grocery shopping, and cook dinner!  Lofty goals, my friends.  Lofty goals.

1 comment:

Rachel Anne said...

Am I your first commenter on your new blog??? Yea!! I'm honored.

I saw your new blog name right away on your comment and being nosy, I had to pop over to see! Verry nice and I look forward to your grad school adventures.