Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Cleaning: Day 1


I'm going to be following along with Simple Mom's spring cleaning for the next couple of weeks. (Yeah, I know... I'm not a mom... it's still a great website!)

Today's task is to do a clean sweep... Go through the house, throwing away trash and putting things where they belong. I worked some this morning and will have more time this evening to finish that task. One nice thing about living in a small apartment is that working through to put stuff where it belongs doesn't take that long!

I thought about taking before and after pictures in the interest of full disclosure... but... I didn't really want to show off how messy our apartment was! Maybe I'll grab some pictures along the way on the rest of the days. Anyway, it already feels better to have things picked up around here!

No comments: